About Us

Broadmoor Land & Minerals

What we do: Broadmoor Land & Minerals specializes in purchasing mineral rights, royalties, working interests, and overriding royalty interests across the United States.

About our company: Broadmoor itself is an interesting and unique organization.  We are a small company but our team boasts an impressive range of talent that combines the wisdom of well-seasoned industry veterans with the fresh outlook and creative spirit of well-educated, young professionals.  We work hard and are driven to be successful, but we have engrained in our culture one simple underlying principle that governs how we interact with potential clients... we provide a service to individuals just like you.

While our primary function as a business is to build a portfolio of oil and gas interests, we remind ourselves every day that the relationship with the oil and gas interest owners we work with is never one-sided.  We want to be a source of liquidity, a way for owners to turn uncertain, future cash flows into real lump-sums of cash today.

Our Goal:To serve as a source of cash and a solution for those who, for whatever reason, want or need to liquidate their oil and gas interests.
Sometimes people just need cash, when they need it and for whatever reason.  That is the need we are trying to satisfy.  Though the small size of our team allows us to maintain personal relationships with everyone we buy from, it requires that we manage our time well.  We are always willing to put in long hours and to make ourselves available when you need us.

Welcome to Broadmoor Land & Minerals and thanks for visiting us!

 


 

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out to contact us at any time.

 

Receive a Free Quote

For a risk-free quote, with no cost and no obligation, please fill out the following short form.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
  
 
 

Energies Monitor

Latest News

  • Barcelona and Cambrils attacks: Five terrorists shot dead in Spanish resort - latest news

    Barcelona and Cambrils attacks: Five terrorists shot dead in Spanish resort - latest newsSecond terror attack in Spain at coastal resort of Cambrils Five terrorists shot dead by police after ramming civilians Attack comes after 13 people killed in van attack in Barcelona Manhunt under way for driver who targeted Las Ramblas Investigators fear terror cell had planned gas canister attack Who are the victims? Three-year-old reported among dead Who are the suspects in the Spanish terror attacks? Everything we know about first attack on Spain in 13 years Five terrorists wearing fake suicide belts have been shot dead by police after ramming civilians with a car in a Spanish seaside town in a second attack to hit the country, as officials revealed they believe a gas canister atrocity was being planned. Seven people, including a police officer, were injured in the vehicle attack in Cambrils - hours after a rampaging van driver left 13 people dead and more than 100 wounded around 70 miles away in Barcelona. Bystanders ran for their lives as gunfire broke out close to the coastal town's beachfront promenade early on Friday morning. Residents were ordered to take cover indoors as bullets tore through the air. Investigators later revealed that they believe a cell of eight people might have been involved and had been planning an attack with gas canisters. Barcelona terror attack In the wake of the carnage in Cambrils, several controlled blasts were carried out in the area. Police said the attackers had been wearing explosive belts, which experts later concluded were fake. Investigators said they are working on the theory that the attacks in Cambrils and Barcelona, as well as an explosion in the town of Alcanar on Wednesday, are linked. A major manhunt for the driver of the van that mowed down holidaymakers and locals on Las Ramblas - a popular tourist thoroughfare in Barcelona - is continuing. Three people have so far been arrested over the attack, including Driss Oukabir, a 28-year-old Moroccan who is believed to have rented the van used in Barcelona. Driss Oukabir who is believed to have rented the van used in the Barcelona attack The second man arrested has not been named. The third person, who was arrested in the Spanish city of Ripoll on Friday morning, is believed to be an associate of Oukabir and not the van driver, who fled unarmed and remains on the run. The third arrested man could have been the driver of a car that drove into a police checkpoint on Thursday night, investigators believe. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant has claimed responsibility for the attack, the deadliest on Spanish soil since more than 190 people died in the Madrid train bombs in 2004. Stay with us for the latest updates. Mapped: Barcelona van attack 9:00AM Third suspect arrested is 34-year-old Moroccan national The Catalan police have confirmed the third person to be arrested is a 34-year-old Moroccan national who was living in Ripoll. He is believed to be an associate of Oukabir and the driver of the van remains on the run. 8:45AM Terror cell of eight 'planning attack with gas canisters' Authorities investigating that attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils believe that a cell of eight people might have been involved and had been planning an attack with gas canisters, according to a judicial source. 8:44AM Man arrested in Ripoll could be driver of car that drove into police checkpoint, official says Joaquim Form, the Catalan interior secretary, told RAC1 radio that initial indications were that the man arrested in Ripoll could be the driver of the car that yesterday drove into a police checkpoint on Avenida Diagonal before abandoning the vehicle in Sant Just Desvern, reports Hannah Strange. The person killed in Sant Just Desvern was apparently the owner of the vehicle, who was found dead from knife wounds inside; it had previously been reported that the driver had died in a police operation.  8:25AM Suicide belts worn by Cambrils attackers were fake, police say The explosive belts worn by attackers killed by police in Cambrils were fake, the Spanish region's head Carles Puigdemont told local radio station RAC1. He said bomb experts had confirmed the explosive belts were duds. 8:04AM Cambrils terrorist taunted and smiled at police as they shot him, says British witness Fitzroy Davies, from Wolverhampton, was caught up in the second attack in Cambrils and described how police shot dead one of the attackers. He told the BBC he was in Spain for a judo camp and was in a meeting with the coaches when the incident unfolded. "These girls ran into the bar off the street and then people were running up the road. One of our guys stood up, looked and just said 'run', so we all ran. "This guy came running up the road and was shouting something. I didn't know what it was, so we said call the police." A policeman stands by the car used in a terrorist attack in Cambrils early on Friday Credit: LLUIS GENE/AFP "Within 30 seconds the police was already there, jumped out of the car, started shouting at the guy, the guy was then saying something else again. "And then they 'pop, pop', did a couple of shots and he fell down. "He stood back up and then he stepped over the fence and he started, he was taunting, smiling and he carried on walking to the police, and then they gave it to him again, a couple more shots and then he fell to the ground." 7:51AM Third arrest in connection with Barcelona attack A third person has been arrested in the Spanish city of Ripoll following the van attack in Barcelona, police and the Catalonia Interior Minister have said. It is unclear if this is the driver of the van that killed 13 people. 7:37AM Recap: How terror returned to streets of Europe If you are just joining our live coverage here's a recap: Terror returned to the streets of Europe on Thursday when a van ploughed into a crowd of people in Barcelona, killing at least 13 and injuring more than 100 others. Footage of the scene showed dozens of bodies sprawled across the pavement in Las Ramblas, a street popular with tourists. Two men, one Spanish and one Moroccan, were arrested but police said the driver of the van was still at large.  In the early hours of Friday morning, in the town of Cambrils, 70 miles away,  at least six people were hurt when "alleged terrorists" drove into pedestrians before being shot dead by security forces. Police officers help the injured after the van crashed into pedestrians in Las Ramblas Credit: David Armengou/EPA The five attackers in the Audi A3, who were wearing bomb belts, were shot dead, police said. The bomb belts were detonated by the force's bomb squad. Two of the injured in Cambrils were in critical condition, emergency services said. Police say the attacks were linked. Police at the scene in Cambrils where five terrorists were killed Credit: JAUME SELLART/EPA Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) claimed responsibility for the Barcelona attack as Joaquim Forn, Catalonia’s police chief, warned: “Unfortunately the number of fatalities will likely rise.” On Thursday night it was confirmed that a three-year-old child was among the victims and 15 people people were in a critical condition. Police detain a possible suspect after the Barcelona attack Credit: Jason Yu/Twitter Liam Searle, 22, from Chichester, West Sussex, said he was skateboarding along the road at around 5.15pm with his headphones on when he heard “massive bangs and thuds” which he thought were gunshots.  “I realised it was the van next to me hitting people.” he said. “The van had stopped right next to me. That’s when two men got out and I ran for my life.” Driss Oukabir, a 28-year-old of Moroccan origin, was suspected of having rented the van used in the assault. Spanish reports later said he had handed himself in to police, who were investigating whether his brother had stolen his documentation. A handout photo made available by Spanish National Police shows Driss Oukabir, alleged to have rented the van which was used to crashed into pedestrians in Las Ramblas Credit: Spanish National Police/ HANDOUT Two explosions at a house in the town of Alcanar, 120 miles south of Barcelona, on Wednesday night were last night linked by police to the attack. Officers said the residents had been preparing explosives. At least one person died and more than 16 were injured in what was initially thought to be a gas explosion.   Theresa May, the Prime Minister, condemned the “terrible” Las Ramblas assault and said Britain stood firmly with Spain against terrorism.   Pictured: the van reportedly used in the attack Donald Trump, the US president, tweeted that the US “will do whatever is necessary to help”, adding: “Be tough & strong, we love you!.”   The Spanish royal family described the attackers as “assassins, criminals who won’t terrorise us”, while Mariano Rajoy, the Spanish prime minister, said the attack was “jihadist terrorism” requiring a global response. Victims of the Barcelona attack Credit: David Armengou/EFE This was the eighth terror attack using a vehicle in Europe in the past three years, following the Nice assault in July 2016 that killed 86 and attacks on Westminster Bridge and London Bridge earlier this year that left four and eight people dead.  Earlier this year, jihadists warned that they would be seeking to take their campaign of death and destruction to popular areas in the Mediterranean. Injured people are treated in Barcelona, Spain The CIA warned Spanish police two months ago that Las Ramblas was a potential target, reports said.   Stay with us for the latest updates throughout the day. Terror timeline - Ramming attacks involving vehicles


  • Furor erupts over killing of teenager as Philippines drugs war escalates

    Furor erupts over killing of teenager as Philippines drugs war escalatesBy Erik De Castro and Manuel Mogato MANILA (Reuters) - The Philippines police came under pressure on Friday to explain the killing of a high-school student after the 17-year-old became one of at least 80 people shot dead this week in an escalation of President Rodrigo Duterte's ruthless war on drugs. Television channels aired CCTV footage that showed Kian Loyd Delos Santos being carried by two men to the place where his body was later found, raising doubt about an official report that said he was shot because he fired at police officers first. Witnesses told the ABS-CBN channel that the teenager did not have a firearm and police officers at the scene handed him a gun, asked him to fire the weapon and run.


  • Second vehicle attack: five terror suspects 'wearing suicide vests' shot dead in Cambrils

    Second vehicle attack: five terror suspects 'wearing suicide vests' shot dead in CambrilsResidents of the Spanish seaside resort of Cambrils fled in terror in the early hours of Friday after five terrorists wearing suicide vests launched the second ramming attack in the country in a matter of hours.  At least six people were hurt when the attackers drove into pedestrians before being shot dead by security forces, just hours after a similar attack in nearby Barcelona. The Audi A3 car rammed into people on the seaside promenade of the tourist city 74 miles south of Barcelona, where a van had earlier sped into a street packed full of tourists, killing 13 people and injuring around 100 others. Police said the suspects in Cambrils carried bomb belts, which were detonated by a police bomb squad. Barcelona terror attack, in pictures Media reports said a car crashed into a police vehicle and nearby civilians and police shot the attackers, one brandishing a knife. Police did not immediately say how the attack was being carried out. A police officer and five civilians were injured and two were in serious condition. Police were working on the theory that the Cambrils and Barcelona attacks were  connected, as well as a Wednesday night explosion in the town of Alcanar in which one person was killed.. "The alleged terrorists were in an Audi A3 and apparently knocked down several people before coming across a police patrol and a shoot-out ensued," said a spokesman for the regional government of Catalonia, where Cambrils is located in Spain's northeast. Spanish Policemen inspect a street in Cambrils  Credit: EPA Markel Artabe, a 20-year-old restaurant worker, said he was on the seaside promenade when he heard what he initially thought were fireworks, but soon realised were gunshots. He said he saw someone lying on the ground "with a gunshot in the head". The victim's friends were crying out "help", he added. Joan Marc Serra Salinas, a 21-year-old waiter, said he heard many gunshots. "And shouting. And more shouting. I jumped onto the beach and didn't move," he said. Police said they were "working on the hypothesis that the terrorists shot dead in Cambrils could be linked to what happened in Barcelona". How the Barcelona terror attack unfolded 01:10 The attack in Cambrils happened as security forces hunted for the driver of the van used in the Barcelona rampage, who was seen escaping on foot.  Police announced the arrest of two suspects over the Barcelona attack, identified as a Spaniard and a Moroccan, but said the driver was still on the run. "We're united in grief," Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said in a televised address after rushing to Barcelona. "Above all we're united in the firm intention to defeat those who want to take our values and way of life from us."